[RC] Dressage Saddles for Endurance - How to Pick - Stagg_Newman

My wife and I have used dressage saddles or all purpose saddles for
endurance for years.
Our approach to getting dressage saddles is the following.

1.  Go to tack shops with lots of used saddles for sale, hopefully with the
horse.
    Make sure the tack shop will let you take the saddles out for a test
    ride.
    Consider only those saddles that can be restuffed.
    Find the saddles that you feel comfortably sitting in statically.
    From those, findthe ones that seem to fit the horse the best.
    Then take the saddles that are good candiates and go for a good ride,
    first doing ring work and then on the trails.
    Buy the saddle that fits the horse best that you also feel you can
    ride best in (balance, etc) and return the rest assuming at least one
    works.
Periodically get the saddle restuffed to fit the horse(s) that you are
using the saddle with.

For our 5 horses we are currently using an Albion Legend, a County
Competitor, a couple of Argentinian saddle, and a Crosby Mark VII(?).
The saddle maker we currently work with for reflocking likes the former
two.
The key is every horse and rider combination is different so the above
approach represents a fairly cost effective
way of finding the right combination for horse and rider.

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.