Sportssaddle

Kerry kerrydykes@yahoo.com
Don't know anything about the "softride" saddle, but bought a sportsaddle
little over a year ago and just can't imagine riding in anything else ever
again.  My horse has his own uniquie "fit" issues -- the Orthoflex
Caliente hit him in the loin and nearly crippled him, another saddle I had
put too much pressure on the withers.  The first time I ever threw the
sportssaddle on his back I thought "NO WAY is this going to work!"  --- I
was wrong.  He hasn't had a sore back since, he moves much more freely,
and no white hairs anywhere.  As for the rider, I've found it to be the
most comfy saddle I've ever sat.

Kerry