Myler Bit

Thanks to everyone and the info I received.
Did not here even one negative comment. That is rare!
I am going to an open house next weekend where there will be a Myler
representative. I am going to speak with them and will buy at least one,
maybe two.
Everyones positive experiences and my own research to date have made me a
believer.
Will try to post how things go with my new bit/bits when I use them.
Thank You!!
Tracy
MN