AERC Convention EPT V-MAX

Off to the convention
We fly out on Wed

We will be there at the trade show with our V-MAX EHRM and a few other items.
We will have our regular show special prices on the V-MAX Equine HRM
systems.  We have nothing new this year in our V-MAX line , just the
standard high quality low cost V-MAX product along with the customer support
as we have provided  for the past 12 years.

We will however have a a few high tech products from our associate in
CA- Jim McIntosh and  EQUUPULSE. We will demonstrate these products
consisting of a long range RF-HRM as well as hard wired HRM for VC
use, driving and treadmill applications.
The latest development we will introduce is  the hard wired LARGE LCD display for use in
Vet Checks for public display of the HR. I am sure most have read the
new FEI Endurance policy of allowing and approving for the use of electronic HR
devices with large scale  public displays. We at EPT and EQUUPULSE are on the leading
edge with the latest in hi-tech devices to support these applications.
Stop by to see these new units as well as the V-MAX line of on-board
EHRM systems.

Roger Rittenhouse
Equine Performance Technology
V-MAX EHRM

ps  Thank you to all the riders who have made us (V-MAX) the number
one EHRM. We appreciate your support and we are pleased to return that
support in the form of sponsorships and service to AERC.

rr