Big Truck -gone and done it

Well I see more stuff on trucks, well today I  trashed part of the
kids inheritance and my retirement and bought a truck
 Based on all the comments from many and doing the  'big truck' search
 at all the rides. Here is what I now have

 F350 2000 Crew cab(4 dr) XLT
 Dual wheel, 4x4-electro-shift
 Diesel - auto -
 cruise control pwr windows door locks -air
 Power mirrors- extended for towing
 Mag-Alum wheels
 Cool Alum running boards  sold me on it
 Loc rear
 Trailer tow pkg- HD spring suspension kit
 Bed liner
 Std splt  (no power) seats
 Tape - no CD
 Loaded nice but not too much
 Priced UNDER the web book values by $1000
 This is one super clean nice truck
 MILEAGE 33640  great not even warmed up yet.
 Only problem it is WHITE but I can live with that

 I have to have a bed frame hitch installed - cant get it all.

 I drove it 2 blocks then had to leave to goto the chiropractor and let
 Carol drive it home. Dealer had a fit that she was going to drive MY
 truck. Seems the good-ole-boy Tn dealers just dont understand women
 endurance riders!!! She said it was like driving a Cadi and had to
 work at keeping it under 60 going through the local roads coming
 home from Knoxville. She wants to drive it to work -- I think NOT

 NOW I am on the GREAT trailer search ...
 What good is big hauler without  a trailer?

 I still have my BIG truck motorhome, dropping the price to move it-
 that will be rough

 Anyway it took me 2 years of looking and 'deciding'   but this one was
 just what I REALLY wanted - built just as I would have ordered it.
  -- and its only money and I bet a better investment then the crappy
  stock market.  At least I will have this truck 10 years from now.

 Now it will sit until AFTER the convention.

 And since I cant ride or enter rides - I can play with my truck.
--
 Roger R                         mailto:roger@vmaxept.com