Re: [RC] RE: : [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convention

YEAH Steph, good fer you  .. sic em
For all the past years no one knew a damm thing until it passed or
failed and written up in the EN.

AND the BOD actually does have some idea about the issues before we
get there. -- Thanks to Mike Maul and the BOD list.

Should be an interesting 4 days.
I get in on Wed
Roger R  DAL