Re: : [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convention

Such pony riding lawyer will probably tell you that the temporary insanity
defense is very hard to use. Secondly, most of us expect the woman in the sport
to be well dressed - pantyhose and all:-).  In fact maybe there should be a rule
that requires all women to put on makeup prioir to the ride:-).

Now Men In Pantyhose ( maybe this would be good title for a horror movie ) is
another story :-).  Of course in various parts ot the US and Canada there are
laws the prohibit the discrimination based on just about every thing  - even men
wearing pantyhose - so in order to be politically correct, we must not
discriminate against men in pantyhose.

So I guess that I would expect such a motley crew could maybe for three or four
days a year could get it's act together and work as a well oiled machine - at
least for a few days a year:-).

Cheers
Truman