RE: : [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convention

I do not deny the effort that Mike has made to inform us of
what has been happening. I applaud your point and feel that
he is vastly under rated.

However, It has taken many years to effect this change to
the Board policy and conduct a function that should be a
standard function of the Conference, informing all members
of what actions are being contemplated by the Board of
Directors. And it is being done by the kindness of one,
Please realize that, ONE director who cares. One out of 26!
This should have been a standard Office Procedure. We are
approaching being a 3/4 million dollar a year business and
it is time we acted as such. The AERC is no longer a kitchen
table club.

You ask <<<how about acknowledging the attempts that
are made to 'do it right' and supporting those attempts -
and maybe even
making positive suggestions.>>>

I do not believe that I have neglected to make positive
suggestions. I firmly believe that I have made many such
contributions and they have, in the majority of cases, been
implemented.

I have quite often declared my support for attempts to
further the position of the AERC and provided not only
financial,  but also moral and physical support.

If I an to be blamed for desiring a <<<perfectly oiled
machine-like organization>>> then I will accept that blame,
but I will not cease in my search.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID