Tying to Trailer

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
I feel more "connected" to my horse if he's tied to the trailer.  He does
play with the water bucket a lot, but that tends to bother my neighbors
more than it bothers me.  I bet he'll play with a bucket even if it wasn't
on the trailer.  He's actually pretty happy tied to the trailer - it's
almost a security blanket home away from home.

Good thought about using a rubber bucket.  Never even occured to me!  I'll
have to get one.

K.