Re: RC: Tying to Trailer

At 09:14 PM 2/20/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>He does
>play with the water bucket a lot, but that tends to bother my neighbors
>more than it bothers me.

We've figured out how to keep the horses quiet, for the most part.

http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=30E077FD-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5

These are on the side of the trailer, and hold those nifty little 8 qt.
pails that a lot of rides give out as awards.  Or, the pails are here for
$3.35
ea.
http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=30E077FC-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5

I've also used those bucket buddy holders on the trailer sides, along with
eye-bolts and bungees to secure buckets with screw-on lids (from
sportack:
http://www.sportack.com:80/sportstore/product.asp?dept%5Fid=269&pf%5Fid=109&mscssid=JDKUCWDEU5NW9PNL1QQHVLSR0KLX7V84
) and those are held securely and can't be rattled or banged around.

Trust me, I know .....I spent three months+ last year living in my 2-horse
trailer, with the horses tied to the outside of it.  :+)

k....life is so easy now!