Shoeing

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
Thanks for feedback Maggie.  Interesting that you should say that he might
be building up hindquarter muscles.  He's always been a good hill horse,
but was really not using his back as much as he should.  I've been doing a
lot more massage work on him lately with that in mind, so maybe that's
making a difference.  He already has squared hinds.  We'll see what the
next shoeing will bring!

K.