RC: horse for sale(?)

A guy I know has a 1987 Arabian mare that he has been trying to sell for a
while.  Tonight he told my riding partner that he's just about ready to give
her away.  (I don't know how literally he means that, as he had her
advertised for about $1800 last year)  She is a bit spooky, and would require
an experienced rider.  She is a grey Moment (Russian) daughter out of a mare
that looks to be a lot of Crabbet lines (several to Mirage).  She's about 15
hands and not too badly built, pretty nice rear end.  She has had a foal, now
three, that the guy is keeping.

She appears to like women best, or at least a gentle rider.  The guy that has
her never really liked her as she's nervous when he gets excited and yells
and hits.  He's about 6'4 and at least 250, and has a temper.  He bought her
for his son and she really isn't a kids horse.

She was boarded with us for a while when she had the baby, and I have ridden
her a couple times, once on the polo field while swinging a mallet off her
(first time she ever had that done)  I kind of liked her, but she would be a
project horse, as she hasn't been ridden much in the last few years.  I just
don't need another horse.  If any one is interested, I can put you in touch
with the guy.  The horse is in Eastern WA.  jeri