Re: RC: Re: Re: physiology of weight/Absolutes? Nah.

I can't believe I'm posting on this cyclical discussion.  Nobody has
mentioned that the rider's ability to RIDE has a lot to do with how
hard the horse has to work.  I know a bunch of heavyweights who ride
lightly, in balance, and conversely I know some who ride like the
proverbial sack of potatoes.

It ain't just about rider weight.  Howard, how well do you ride?  Do
you have strong enough legs and abs so that you land lightly in the
saddle on the sitting part of the posting trot?  Can you suspend
yourself slightly out of the seat during the canter?  <g,d&r>

Lynne
OK, T, yes, a tiny hiney