Re: RC: Information requested (if possible)

I believe your boy was Vlinkfontein General Du Four, born in April of 54.  He
was a chesnut by an American bred stallion out of a South African mare named
Mamdouha.  He had 25 foals between 1957 and 1975.  I got this info off the
2000Arabian Horse Data Source disk, which is a couple years out of date.  Now
you can subscribe to the service over the net for a day week, month or year
through AHRA.  jeri