Re: RC: weight, work, heat

In a message dated 02/12/2002 7:06:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, Jon.Linderman@notes.udayton.edu writes:

Further,pointing out single observations, such as a HW winning one NC
previously is just that, a single observation.  The inverse of this
observation is the plethora of Championships that have not been won by
HW's! That number staggers in comparison.

It does make you wonder though, how many HWs are there in numbers in comparison to LW or MW? Is it not one of the smaller groups in comparison? As I said in the Central Region HW have done very well, do we under estimate our horses and what they can do or what they can carry?

Maria