Re: Re: "deserving" to race the NCR

Heidi,

It seems that you have failed to read, or maybe just understand, the
information infrount of you.  Here are some quotes from previous postings,
maybe seeing them for the second time will help.

I know I
would rather compete against a seasoned competitor than a new person who is
clueless that if they race the first year or two their horse probably won't
make it thru very many seasons.

We have a lot of top riders out West that may have travelled to ride the
Nationals if they thought the competition was worth it.  With the
qualifications as they were last year, it was almost a joke as who you were
competing against.

However, a national championship is not where I
expect novices to shine...if they do, then what does it say about the
national championship.

Many other statements similar to these were made by several other riders,
and several other riders wrote postings with a similar tone. However, 3
comments should be enough to prove the point yes some rider's do feel that
the participation of
> green riders makes for a sort of "stain" on the victor's ribbon.
or even makes the race not worth attending.

I just thought that I would go ahead and point these out to you.

Megan