article on National Show Horses

I am writing a piece on horses registered with the National Show Horse
Registry.  NSH's are not necessarily half arabs, though they can be.  Mine
is the product of crossing 2 1/2 arab 1/2 saddlebred NSH's, so he's
considered 50% arab, but not a half arab (Try explaining that math to your
kids!).  Others may be 1/2 arabs bred back to saddlebreds or arabs yielding
75% saddlebbred or arabs.  Anyhow, this breed is primarily shown in Eng.
Pleasure-type dsiciplines, bred for their big trot (saddlebred) and beauty
(arab) but w/30,000 horses registered some are being used for sport horse
disciplines like dressage, endurance, combined training etc.  If you own a
registered NSH (& please it has to be registered!) I'd like to hear from
you about an article I am writing on these horses.  Email me here at the
office & thanks in advance!

Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM
Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1210
Voice:(937) 229-4207