Endurance News Article

For all you pack rats out there who never throw anything away, I need
some help.

I've been on a task force regarding trail use issues in the Cohutta
Wilderness for over a year now.  Somewhere some years ago there was an
article, I believe in Endurance News, that discussed "the shape of a
horse's foot is such that it creates pockets that encourage the holding
of seeds/grass".  I can't remember anything else about the article.  It
may have been written by Crockett. Help in locating this article would
be appreciated.

Please email me privately if you are familiar with the article.

Thanks...

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic