NC weight divisions

"If AERC were to eliminate weight divisions for the NC ride, all  MW and HW riders might as well stay home.  I watched  the finish in Kentucky.  There were no HW or MW riders in the first 18 to finish the 50.   With no weight divisions it will be FW or LW riders that win every NC--unless you handicap and let's not go there again."

You say you watched the finish?  Apparently not, Middleweights finished 4, 8, 11 and 12 and the first HW was 14.  Now, some of them did not cross the line in that place, but I know the first MW finished top ten regardless of who got pulled at the finish line, and I think top fived.  One thing,  all the riders knew that there only competition was the riders in their weight division, not the other competitors.  Please have facts straight.

Nina