Re: sheepskin covers for sport saddles

I bought some "sheepskin" off ebay.  Put it away to make a cover someday.
Took my merino sheepskin off of my saddle for a pattern...well, the
sheepskin I bought is certainly not merino.  I had no idea what a big
difference there was.  Definitely pay the extra money and have one made with
the merino sheepskin.  It's so thick and soft and cushy!!!  I'm not sure
where my cover came from because I bought it used with a saddle.
Maggie