From: DVeritas@aol.com
To: nvrider@charter.net
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 10:41 PM
Subject: RC: national championship/qualifications

the number of miles ridden by a given horse and rider team does not represent whether that team has a better chance of WINNING a National Championship, but it DOES represent that that team has a better chance of COMPLETING a National Championship...and we know that if you don't COMPLETE, you can't WIN.
   Can a horse who has the proper legging up and conditioning over three or four years, but due to the owner's lifestyle, money, etc., has not piled up miles and miles of rides WIN a National Championship......you bet...likely, I don't think so.