Bob Marshall Saddle stirrup question (again)

I just got my first Bob Marshall saddle (a used trainer) and I'm really
enjoying it.

However, I remember reading about people setting the stirrups back an inch
or more in order to make it easier to post or two-point.

Anyone out there had the factory settings and then tried the set-back
positions?

Does it really make a big difference in your posting or two-point position?

Can you get a saddle retro-fitted to the set-back position?