Re: Bob Marshall saddles

I don't see how the Bob Marshall saddle is going to help your girth-rub
problem.

Sounds like all you need is a girth that your horse can get along with.

My tender-skinned arab loves those Professional's Choice neoprene girths and
will turn around and bite you if you try to cinch him up with a mohair
string girth.

But I know some horses can't stand the neoprene.

I'd find the right girth before I started adding a new saddle fit to the
whole mess.