Re: equine teef

The dentist also does not have a "head rest" so he prefers the horse not to be sedated so his head doesn't hang down. I am just talking about floating.

That vet that did my horses' teeth last year used a crutch as a head rest -- just went down to Value Village (used stuff) and bought a pair of crutches.  It worked great -- adjustable also!

Sue