National Championshiops

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
Dear Louise and Truman -

I am sorry that you took my opinion as a personal insult.  I just had a
point to make, I made it and I did not slam AERC or anyone personally so I
have no idea why you are getting so thin-skinned about it.  I just want
the qualifications to get stiffer.  Period.

I hope that the National Championship will continue to grow in prestige so
these types of discussions will be a moot point.

K.