Re: RC: RE: wintec saddle repair

In the early days of Wintec I seem to remember they sold a repair kit. It was
some kind of patch similar to the iron-on patches they sell for repairing
holes in the knees of blue jeans, etc. I don't know if they sell that anymore
since the fabric has changed in the last few years to a fabric that has more
of a texture or "fuzz". Maybe an iron-on patch would work???

Bonnie
So. Calif.