IntNewsGroup: 2002 USA Support Team - Volunteers

VOLUNTEERS FOR SPAIN
If you are interested in being a volunteer to support the USA team in
Spain please contact me as soon as possible.  The ride will take place
on September 16th.  We are asking that the volunteers plan to be in
Spain from the 12th to the 19th of Sept. We are working on accomodations
and need a feel for how many of you there will be.
Thank you;

Ellen Betker-Support Team Coordinator
lebetker@outlawnet.com
64119 Hunnell Rd.