Re: RC: [Fwd: Hott Wash portable Hot Water Unit]

You might want to look at the ZODI products which use propane and give
you an unlimited supply of hot water.  Portable for warm showers on the
road.  Go to:

www.zodi.com, or specifically:

http://www.zodi.com/2000/files/hottap/hottap.html

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic

In a message dated 2/3/2002 10:57:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,