Re: RC: [Fwd: Hott Wash portable Hot Water Unit]

In a message dated 2/3/2002 10:57:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, fvansev1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

Has anyone tried the Hott Wash Unit show on page 8 of the "Back in the
Saddle" Catalog

Yes, I just bought one.  I got mine from Tracy at Long Rider's Gear.  I used it for the first time yesterday and my horse definitely prefers warm water to the icy cold stuff <g>.  You have to be pretty quick with the hose, but I made it through the first rinse barely before I ran out of warm water.  Then while I soaped and scrubbed (it'd been a while since he'd had a bath) the next batch of warm water was ready.  I have the 4 gallon model.  If the 6 gallon didn't have to be hard wired in, I think it would be the better one to have.  The 4 gallon does work, but you have to be quick!

Sylvia & Harca (aaaaaahhhhhh :)