From: Linda B. Merims
To: Jeanne Slominski ; ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: Morgans in Endurance--Was Endurance Clinic

I suppose so, but I don't really see the point.  Why add it to
the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club's pedigree database?
Unless you get all Morgan people who do CTR and/or
Endurance with their Morgans to participate along with
some kind of standardized way of recording accomplishments,
I don't see as it really leads anywhere.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA