DVE ride rant

Hey this is fun, hearing all of this and it is not me being the "brunt,"
as Jennifer used to put it......

BUT, mtcw, what is this about getting a completion ONLY? You miss trail,
you miss a vet check and still get a completion? If LD's are a
training/exposure base for 50's then what?  I am trying to realize that
multi-days beat to a little different drum,  but????

steve shaw