Re: DVE Rant

David states:
<Maryben, you don't even know the AERC rules, weren't you an AERC>
<representative recently? these 4 riders who cut trail and blew off the vet>
<check should never have received completions. You and Jackie are not>
<following the AERC Rules & Regulations at an AERC sanctioned ride, period.>

David does have a good point here.

I don't like to get involved with all this flaming and potential "war" that is about to happen, but please put aside emotions and look at the facts. David is right about this. What good are rules if they are not enforced and followed?? Those riders in fact did cut out not only a vet check but quite a few miles of trail. So what are the official results? Did they get a completion or not?

Lauren
who was asking herself the same question at DVE
And who had a GREAT time at DVE

P.S. I think many of you are too hard on him about expressing HIS OPINION about the ride. He has a right to his opinion just as you have a right to yours. And no, I don't even know who David Putman is.

Lauren & Allan Horn
San Juan Capistrano, CA