Oregon Hay

Only a committed horse freak would understand my excitement after securing a CONSISTENT supply of good quality hay. Around here in So. Calif. I have been having trouble finding a source of consistent, good quality grass hay. I am buying orchard grass that is grown in Bend,  Oregon area. Is there any deficiencies or  mineral imbalances that I should know about from hay that is grown in this area. They also grow a very nice  timothy. Thanks.

Lauren

Lauren & Allan Horn
San Juan Capistrano, CA