DVE Rant

David, the "completion" the rules are referring to are sanctioned miles and
official results sent to AERC.  A "complimentary" completion AWARD can be
presented at the ride mangers discretion. I can assure you that when trail
markers are missed and vet checks are missed it most likely was not ON
PURPOSE. LD can get a real black eye when this type of ranting keeps going.
You need to focus on your rides and remember these are "training" rides and
we all learn from them.
Now don't start flaming me.  That can be hazardous.
Donna and BOB (1500 LD miles since '97)