Re: Portable Corral-info request

Very good suggestions, Truman.  I didn't think to mention that we always try
to park out of the way and in such a manner that our trailer which is about
35' provides a block of sorts .  We usually try to park with someone on the
other side who uses THEIR rig the same way and who we know (and whose horses
we know) for extra protection.  It has worked so far and as you stated
previously, avoid being in an area where loose horses will gravitate in your
direction.  Nothing is perfect but you can take steps to make your horses as
safe as possible.  OH, and we also usually park our vehicle (either the
truck we use to haul or sometimes Nelson's shoeing vehicle) at a right angle
to our rig for an even better block.
Maggie