Re: RC: Portable Corral-info request

There is nothing "perfect," I've seen loose horses trample through a portable
coral at night and boy was that a mess.They can get tangled up in tie lines where
horses are tied. I've seen horses tied to trailers get the leg stuck under the
trailer. Horses have gotten tangled up in trailer ties and got hurt.

The best thing is, however, you choose to secure them provide as much blockage as
you can in case horses get loose. You can put on one side of your trailer and use
the truck to block two sides. If you can get next to a fence that a good block.

Avoid being in a location where loose horses will be funneled toward you.

If you do use electric, as I do, make sure it is properly grounded and the
batteries are good. If it is not grounded it will not work. If you don't have a
tester, test it you self by touching it. It won't kill you but it should provide
a good bite. If you are too chicken to touch it, have your spouse or SO do it.
That works once. In the SE you could offer Howard a beer to touch it and test it
for you. That should work.