<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] LD 6 hours
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:08 GMT 2003
  • - Rae Callaway
  • - Lucie Hancock

    Re: [RC] LD 6 hours - Jeanne Slominski

    Oh my goodness, Maryben! Way to go! And here I am several days behind on reading Ridecamp. I think that's a great idea. Other regions are basically doing that now, except for having to meet P&R for finishing time & order. They have BC and list order of completion.

    I seriously doubt that it would change anything in the way people are currently riding LD.

    Jeanne
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 7:55 AM
    Subject: Re: [RC] LD 6 hours

    Now for my newest idea.  And this is from a lond standing opponent of LD so pay attention Jeanne....I am changing my mind.....I think we should just drop the whole LD section of rules and put it back under the regular rules.  The people that are going to race will race, if it is a 2 mile ride.  The people that go to finish will do just that.  Just like an ordinary race.  We tell people it is a training ride and then tell them that if they race for top ten, they can show for BC.  How much sense does that make.

    Maryben