<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Fw: The ROC is cancelled.
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:12 GMT 2003
  • - Joe Long
  • - John A. Teeter

    [RC] Fw: The ROC is cancelled. - goearth

    -----Original Message-----
    From: goearth <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: Ridecamp <Ridecamp>
    Date: Monday, August 19, 2002 12:40 PM
    Subject: The ROC is cancelled.

    "To the Victor go the spoils."...So now since the ROC is cancelled because Susan doesn't need to fight anymore, its time for the Victors to enjoy their Victory Lap.  Will the Endurance Riding Community in the SW now have something to compare to the ROC?   I'll tell you that we all know who won but i'll tell you who lost.  You did... by loosing a ride that had Pizazzz. With all the Rides being cancelled because of fire or drought etc...the sport does not need to hamper RM's,  they need to be embraced.   Eat your Vanilla Pudding SW Riders. I just wish the truth could be told.   Because i have no monetary gains or political aspirations i can lay it on the line.              tom sites