(no subject)

Hi guys -

My name is Veronica and I live in the foothills in California (grassvalley
area). I subscribe and read all of the wonderful postings.  I to have horse
quarter horse I team penn  and trail ride and have done 2 endurance rides.
Great sport..

I have noriced that the subject of dogs has come up quite alot recently.
Today an awful thing happened at my place I have 4 dogs 2 females and 2
males.  Holley who adopted us last year and our puppy shiloh got into a
really really bad dog fight and a very difficult descion has been mad e and
that is Holly needs a home fast. She is a wonderful dog she loves people but
is a 1 dog house hold type. Please does anyone want her we have had her
spayed shots and heartworm tested and on monthly preventitive. The vet says
Holly is about 2 years old she is a lab mix. The sad thing is
she and shiloh really love each other and she will be greatly missed. please
call me at 530-639-2388 or cell 530-559-6335 I will deliver her to whoever
wants a very loving dog.

Veronica