Looking for a farrier

I am trying to locate a farrier that would be willing to travel to
Soperton, Georgia. It is located about 5 miles off of I-16 about half
way between Macon and Savannah. I would prefer someone with experience
shoeing endurance horses. If anyone knows of someone please email me
privately.
   Thanks,
      Adele Dennard and Awesome ( Happy to be home and out of the sands
at Jennings Boogie). It was a wonderful ride though!! Thanks Pat Thomas
and volunteers.