Re: RC: Re: Good places to live

Do I hear the spirit of John Denver in the back ground singing "Almost
Heven, West Virigina, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River.........."
You forgot the great hiking along ridgelines that go forever. You forgot
the two great rivers the Shenadoah and the Potomac are born in WVA. You
forgot Senica Rock, the Dolly Sods, the Canadian tundra moved south, you
forgot the Cranberry backcountry - a unique ecology in the US. You
forgot, you forgot.........

I love WVA, every mile I hiked in it, every foot of rock I climbed, every
stream I fished.

John Denver was wrong, he should have removed the "almost" from his
song......

Truman

(Who would not entice anyone to want to move the the land of alligators,
hot sticky weather. Never mind the beautiful sand hills where you can
ride forever. Never mind the huge horse communities. Never mind the
number of endurance rides and CTR's. Come on down an enjoy them, but make
sure you head on back up Nawth to live:-). )