arabs hot blooded

Went to a team penning clinic with my arab Sid. 5year old and green broke
He did great.
My hot blooded arab slept between runs.
pretty funny to see a grey arab snoring, nose to the ground in all the noise
my endurance saddle got lots of comments.
They offered to let me buy a case of beer at the start instead of everytime I got dumped.Cheaper that way
I declined and said I would take my chances.
You don't grab for the horn if you don't have one.
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Trail House
Alberta Canada
www.BiothaneTack.com

manufacturers of quality Biothane Tack and Equine Supplies
toll free 1 866 987-4816