Re: RC: Re: RE: Weaving

My preference is and has always been pasture and the bigger the better.  I have a 31 year old mule and a 28 year old arab that do just fine out in the elements 24/7.  There are trees in the pasture to get under and they do just fine.  Pasture horses have longer coats, are usually covered in mud but are basically happier and HEALTHIER than their barn stalled cousins.

Horses are herd animals and will get scrapes and bruises and various other things but they are much happier in that kind of situation.  I have never seen a pasture horse weave...