Re: PNH

Lisa LStanton311@msn.com
I'm not (yet) an endurance rider, but I do ride alot, and
I've been doing PNH for about a year.  I have experienced
a huge change in my relationship with my horse - he is much
more respectful.  He isn't as spooky as he was before, he still
notices things, but doesn't get bent out of shape anymore (Read:
no longer bolts first, ask questions later).