Jennings Boogie

Ok, I have decided to go ahead and do the Jennings Boogie. Yes, me and the monster are not in shape, but we think we need to support the ride to keep it in jacksonville.  (And I just can't resist it...it's 15 minutes from home!!!!).

Anyway, we are going to do the ride VERY SLOW. Is there anyone coming who would be willing to buddy up with a fat slow rider and pony????  We are opting for the turtle award here....  If so, please let me know.  We would love to have someone to ride with (And my arms will thank you when i don't have to play tug-o-war to keep my pony from following the horse that just passed him at a high speed....)

Juli & Alpine (we are going where?????)