help! feed everywhere

Yep, been there.
I tried all the rimmed feeders etc., with no luck.  What finally worked for
me was to find a large rock (about the size of 1/2 a bowling ball) and put it
in his feeder.  It seems to keep him from pushing his nose around with the
great velocity it takes to send grain flying across the isle-way.  He puts
his nose in his pan and eats happily, being able to move the rock just enough
to eat around it.  Of course, if he's dropping grain because of mouth
problems - well, that's another issue!
Good luck!
~Randi