Re: RC: Ariant boot quality

Carolyn,

I think you are absolutely correct on this.  I liked the Ariant because
they were comfortable and I had to start riding with ankel support and
these boots did the tirck. Then they started coming apart. I now use my
Wolverines for training rides and hacking around. For rides I use the
pair of Ariant's I brow beat the tack store into replacing for the first
pair. They are a lot more comfortable than the Wolverines. But even only
being used on rides - I did 12 last year - they are starting to come
apart.

Looks like Ariant is more interesting in selling boots to the crowd that
puts them on and drives their BMW out to the barn to look at their horse
rather than the crowd that actually thinks riding boots should be used
riding.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.