Re: RC: RE: Re: Respect for Howard? Nah.

In a message dated 2/26/01 8:58:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

> you just do not appreciate female logic.

I do believe "female logic" is an oxymoron.  You know, like "jumbo shrimp" or
"military intelligence." The term "female emotion" makes much more sense to
me.

As far as the fish and the bicycle go, the nice lady who asked me if I live
in a cave obviously doesn't believe in evolution, cause if she did she would
know that the fish can grow legs and, eventually, ride the bike.  Whether the
fish ever needs the bicycle or not will depend on it's emotional well being.
If the fish is female I pity the poor bicycle.

cya,
Howard (crawling back into my cave where it's safe)