Convention

Cindy Crook Sewing will be at the Convention in Booths 83 and 84.  This is
our third year as vendors.  We make qualityy nylon horse products and are
from the PS Region.  We are mobile vendors and attend most of the PS rides.
I'm a rider, so our products are designed, tested and used by me on endurance
rides.

Our Convention special is Synthetic English Stirrup Covers (Fluffies as I
call them).  I am going to only be making them in sheepskin from now on and
am offering the synthetic ones (black and blue) for $20.00 while the supply
lasts.  They are usually $35.00.  We recently redesigned the sheepskin ones
to be more versatile and fit more saddle models.  I will have eight pairs
made in the new design.  Stop by and check them out.  We think they are
awesome.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cindy and Jack Crook
Cindy Crook Sewing
Lakeside, CA