Saddle fit & other Myths

I have always believed quarter horse trees were the widest in saddle fit but
my local saddle shop corrected me on that one this past year.  Arab tree is
the widest - then QH - then semi QH.  I had a very wide quarter horse so
assumed he needed QH bars.  Not so.  Eventually had a Synergist made for him
and I.  Love that saddle!  It fits him and me, but iy also allowed me to
realize that he will never made an endurance horse so he is now barrel racing
with a new family.  I have an Arab gelding now and the saddle fits him
perfectly.  The Synergist is such a comfortable saddle that it brings to mind
"so soon old, so late smart."

Kathleen (with broken finger /\/\ )
Dollar - I didn't know she was so fragile!  Besides it was amusing watching
her loop d loo!